TEAM’s 3rd Annual SPIKER CUP VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT 2013 (an non-profit organization run by http:www.indiateam.org)
1. No more than 8 players on the roster. All the 8 players should be present at the ground before the start of the tournament.
2. Mixed teams composed of male and female players competing on a men’s height net are allowed.
3. Participants must behave respectfully and courteously in the spirit of fair play towards the refereeing corps, teammates, opponents and spectators.
4. Participants must accept referees’ decisions with sportsmanlike conduct. In case of doubt, clarification may be requested, A captain may protest the referee’s interpretation of a rule, but not the referee’s judgment.
5. All sets will be played using RALLY SCORING Method.
6. TO WIN A SET, 25 Rally Points, win by 2.
7. All Matches except FINALS consist of 3 Sets. A team wins a match by winning 2 Sets respectively.
8. FINALS consist of 5 Sets. A team wins the match by winning 3 Sets respectively. If the match goes to the fifth set, then the deciding fifth set will be played to 15 points.
9. Top 8 teams with highest points will move to the next round (Q-finals) ,based on the following criteria,
In the case of Tie between the teams in the order, the following will be considered one by one in the order, but not together; if the tie is resolved with the set difference, the rest of the criteria will not matter.
• Set Difference Won
Pages: 1 2