Project execution guideline after receiving MONEY from IndiaTEAM:
- Every member is Selected to execute a project in their native.
- Contact your coordinator if you are not selected for long
- Form a Friends of IndiaTEAMin your native place to coordinate your school project or tree planting project or any other project
- You could add more MONEY to your project.
- Friends of IndiaTEAM has to do the following under the IndiaTEAM member’s direct guidance:
• Arrange and coordinate a meeting among all the Friends of IndiaTEAM members.
• Discuss a plan to select a school to do the project.
• Select a well deserved school together to help.
• Consider the following to select such a deserved school.
• It doesn’t have basics like black boards, benches, tables, flag post, etc.
• It should be a government run elementary school (1-5 standard). OR
• It should be run by a trust which is exempted from tax and gives free education.
• If you are not able to find such a elementary school, consider finding such a high/higher secondary school.
• Finally, make sure that school getting benefited is very well deserved.
- Once school is identified, Friends of IndiaTEAM coordinator has to do the following:
• Arrange and coordinate a meeting among Friends of IndiaTEAM members to start the project.
• Meet the headmaster, teachers and the parents association of that school.
• Findout what are the basic things are lacking in that school from them.
• Get the list of basic things need to be delivered to the school.
• Once the list is ready, decide what can be done within the MONEY received from IndiaTEAM..
• Buy those items from the local stores for a good deal.
• Arrange a small function in the school and deliver them.
• Write “Donated by IndiaTEAM – http://www.IndiaTEAM.org” on the items you deliver.
• Collect the bills and receipts addressed to “IndiaTEAM” when buying things.
• For labor wages, get the signature from the concerned person.
• Never handover money directly. Deliver only items as per their need.
7. As part of the project execution, please do the following :
• Install a IndiaTEAM message board in the schools to create awareness.
• The board size can be of 4 * 4 feet OR Write on the compound wall.
• Click the state to get a sample content in the native language for the board. TamilNadu
8. Once project is over, IndiaTEAM member has to do the following:
• Call or Write a letter to thank all the Friends of IndiaTEAM members.
• Collect the details of SCHOOL and report to IndiaTEAM Data center.
• As soon as IndiaTEAM Data Center receives the details, it will be updated in our web.